Friday 11 January 2013

signs of the times

Here are translations of some of the signs I see on the way to the market every day.


I think they may have intended it to read "Senior Govt. Bleeder", but I am not sure.

This is the name of my imaginary rock band (but I can't talk about it because Simon rolls his eyes).

I thought the word "girls" with a strike through it indicated that the car was owned by a Kashmiri man, but Simon assures me it really says "I am a giant douche".
Simon is part Kashmiri, so I will defer to his interpretation on this one.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.myspace.com/thesticknobills
    Seems you are correct about the band Stick No Bills, here is their MySpace page. American, naturally, I should have known.
    As for the window sticker, i believe Simon is correct. I shudder to think that there could be any other explanations...

    ReplyDelete