Thursday 1 November 2012

spring flowers



I am so mortified by the spelling and grammar in my posts I have decided to give you a break with photos of the flowers we saw on our way to work this morning.  Thank your stars I am only posting 3- I could post hundreds.

By the way, we were informed yesterday that the constant rain would now be finished because it is November 1st.  Apparently God does not follow the Gregorian calendar as closely as they think, or maybe God lives in a different time zone- it is pouring today again.

2 comments:

  1. We would like to see photos of your house and how it is shaping up.
    Hope not to see any flat dolls or cats on crack.
    Only sock monkeys snug in their beds.

    Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have given up on the house for the minute until the cafe is up and running. We have a leaky toilet and a fridge that does not work. Both of these things will need to be delt with and the landlord cannot be counted on for any help.

      It is a really beautiful house and we believe it to be bug free. If I could only keep the geckos out of the fridge everything would be great.

      Delete