Friday 9 November 2012

Our House

Sorry for the long break.  The computers and Internet have been down for final repairs on the building.  I also went on a girl's day out to the big city.  We had a hunky driver to follow us around and carry our packages, so it was not too stressful.

Cathy has asked for photos of our house so here photos of the kitchen to start. We have a very nice house with very few problems really.  One listing, malfunctioning fridge (I couldn't bear to include a photo), one leaky toilet and several military skirmishes that seem to have broken out over our living room cabinets (refer to figure 4).

This is the kitchen sink and gas stove complete with grey market gas tank purchased for $20.00 Cdn.











This is the indoor BBQ station and chimney which I have not used and the stone grinding station (a stone slab with a rolling stone) for all of my grinding needs.

Above is our supply cupboard complete with bottle of olive oil ( a comfort to have even though I cannot open it)


So far the battles seem evenly matched.  I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment