Thursday 29 November 2012

ATTACK OF THE FRUIT BATS

Hey everyone its Simon.
My mom has been very persistent that I start making blog posts- so here we go. I'll start with my morning, cleaning up bits of fruit from a mistake made last night. Margaret and I were very tired (relating to next blog post), so we quickly rushed through our nightly routine of closing up shop. As it turns out, someone forgot to put the fruit in the basket. I'm not going to going to play the blame game but it was obviously the work of Margaret. So when I got into work this morning, I found what was left of our bannanas, which apparently weren't good enough for our bat friends. Unfortunately, no remnants of apples were found, but the orange did turn up behind the counter covered in mold. Once that was done we had a uneventful day. So in regards to my day, "all in all, cant complain"-Mr and Mrs Kuthrapoli the big bang theory.

1 comment:

  1. We think they are bats because they only eat the bananas and leave the papaya alone. Simon says that the bats are not really stealing my food- they are sharing it. This explains why they leave most of it behind.

    ReplyDelete