Tuesday 12 March 2013

busy work


I am taking a 5 day silver working course during the day while Simon is working on school.  So far I have made a made a ring, a pendant and two new friends.  One friend is a French man (in Thailand with his wife and 5 month old son) and the other is an older guy from Chile.  So far I have learned several metal techniques and that it is unlikely that I was any sort of metal craftsman in a past life.  It is hard work.


I am having a good time, but worry that Simon may miss me when we are not spending every minute of the day together.  I am glad that he doesn't walk to and from class with me because I  have to pass a box of puppies both ways and Simon never lets me pet them when we are together.  The man who owns them allows you to take a photo with them for 10 Baht.

The picture shows my two finished and the two stones I purchased for the next project.

1 comment: