Thursday 7 February 2013

monkey seeking male

Simon was so impressed by:
Well settled decent Brahmin boy Srivatsam 31/178 SWE MNC Chennai with minor insufficient sperm counts seeks bride who cannot bear child/with other minor defects.  Status no bar. send BHP

that he thought it would be a great idea for us to write classified ads for one another.  That is to say, he considered it for a split second before realizing it would be weird for him and there would be effort involved.  He decided that I should write both.  I tried to write one for him, but couldn't- he is still just a baby. 

The final draft of my my own ad reads as follows:

Pasty white Canadian woman with no class seeks funny and intelligent man with movie star good looks that will allow her to have her own way in all things including hair brained schemes to live in India. I like no-cash bars. Send BHP (unless it is something gross).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment