Thursday 27 December 2012

leftovers

Santa brought Simon a bag of candy (most of which I ate), a wireless mouse and an online video game that he should have downloaded by Easter if he focuses on the task (I hope that the Easter Bunny is more tech savvy).

Santa brought me a stainless steel food carrier with three layers that snap together called a tiffin.  It is very nice and was convenient for storing Christmas leftovers, but I still could not make a turkey and dill pickle sandwich from the leftover banana curry.

3 comments:

  1. I am currently eating a turkey and dill pickle sandwich on your behalf. I hope you like lots of mayo.
    cd
    PS lots of fresh snow here today. Just tried out the new shovel. Bet you're jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of us in Canada did have turkey but missed the turkey and dill pickle sandwich. It is a good thing that Cardemom went out on a limb for you and enjoyed the experience on your behalf.
    Will that pot even fit a turkey leg in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffin is a good word. Say it a few times. Tiffin. Tiffin.

    ReplyDelete