Wednesday 24 October 2012

update

Well, I have really lost the camera cord and cannot upload the photos I have, so I will just give a few basic highlights:
Simon has ordered the coffee and blender from a company in Italy and we are starting to get the counters etc. sorted for the cafe.  Simon and I are now on a first name basis with the good men at "Indian Hardwares"
The computer desks will be finished today as will the jewelry counter.
The computers will be delivered tomorrow.
The computer chairs should be in in a few days- they had to be ordered.

We have had rain almost every day as it is still the tail end of the monsoon season.  We have been assured that it will get hot soon.  I almost burst into flame last night during the nightly power outage when the ceiling fan was not on.  I can't wait for the really warm weather (?).

I will post tomorrow with pictures-I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment