Saturday 6 October 2012

40 winks

So far we are staying in the guest rooms on the edge of the cliff. I thought that  this would be easier until I was sure we had everything we needed in the house.  Simon is eager to set up house as there is rumour of a tv there.

Simon has been sleeping since breakfast and I have been reading waiting for him to wake.  Just as well, we were to go to see our house today, but there have been some delays in town getting the paperwork for the business renewed.

Simon is concerned about bugs and food so far.  There is a cockroach living in our bathroom at night. I left him hiding on the shelf behind the toothpaste last night.  As long as I can deny he is there I am not forced to deal with him. With the way he was wiggling I would say he has come to a similar conclusion about me.

I have many pictures to post, but there isn't a usb key on this computer for me to plug in to.  I will post them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment