Wednesday 27 March 2013

really cooking

Simon and I took a Thai cooking course today on an organic farm just outside of Chiang Mai.  This post will have to be short as I am too full to type and I am hoping Simon will create a detailed post tomorrow.
It was cooler in the country than in the city, but we were actually grateful for the silly hats in the garden because the sun was brutal.  Simon thought that the fact that the hats were too small for our heads was proof that we have some defective fat-head gene, but I think we are just smart.

Simon claimed victory over me when his yellow curry looked and tasted better than mine, but I will only claim defeat if he manages to repeat the triumph back in Canada.






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to witness Simon actually cooking let alone recreate a dish. Get cooking Simon- I am hungry for good Thai food.
    Looked like fun.
    Xo
    C

    ReplyDelete