Friday 15 March 2013

final pieces

 I had to photograph them separately because they were difficult to see otherwise.  The translucent blue stone is labrodite, from Labrador obviously.  The nice Indian man who sold it  to  me said that Canada has a lot of  minerals and little will to dig holes to get them. The other is turquoise.

My poor teacher had to stay late helping me finish the last piece.  One and a half days we were alone together.  I certainly did not wow him with hidden talents, but I am thrilled with the final 3 pieces..  

2 comments:

  1. They are fabulous! I love them and labrodite is beautiful. If you had only know you could have filled your pockets with that gem before you left home.
    I think you have talent.

    xoxox
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks- I can't carry what I have now.

    ReplyDelete