Thursday 18 April 2013

We are coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We are still here, and think we may have the Internet thing worked out. I will believe it when I see it. We wont be on skype anymore since theres no point, we will be seeing you all in person very soon. on May 1st (April 30th for Canada) we will begin our journey home, this journey will take 30 hours. we hope to see you all soon.
-Simon
this photo is of my cousin Horse

5 comments:

  1. His name is Horis- he does not want to be confused with the animal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whahooie Simon!! We are all very glad that you are coming home. We are also glad you have made this journey and have not killed your mother. Good work.

    Amazing photos and story telling Marg. I want some of the photos as they are lovely.

    We have two beds at our house waiting for your arrival.

    xoxoxoxox
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are assuming that the profile photo of Simon has his father in the background?
    Yes?

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea me and my father were looking at ducks that arent ducks. if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck its a duck, but in this case its not a duck. also my plan was not to kill my mother, but to B.W.C. until she lost the will to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Simon, glad to see that you are your most adorable self still. Those of us here at home needed to see the photo of Simon with his dad. Amazing how much you look like him.
    I agree with Terry that there should be one photo of Margaret.
    Good luck with that. Maybe when she is catching flies.
    Love the stories and photos. Keep them coming.
    C. Xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete