Thursday 9 May 2013

end of the road


I am always amazed by how annoyed people are with the fact that I am camera shy.   I am even more shocked at how much time people are willing to invest in complaining to me about my irritating defect.  In one such conversation a friend explained to me that you always have to put yourself in travel photos to prove to people that you were really there (People thought that I was making things up?).

There have been endless requests for me to post a personal photo on the blog- perhaps from people who, according to this line of logic, suspect that I sent my of me 15 year old to Asia unattended.  So, in this last post I am finally bowing to pressure and posting a photo of myself to prove that I was actually in Asia in 2012-13 with him.
Simon snapped this photo of me at the Taj Mahal when I  wasn't looking
(that is me on the left-actually at the Taj Mahal for real).



This is the end of the road for us, so we will be packing in the blog until our next adventure.
Until then......HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment